Monday, January 2, 2012

Always list your home on a MONDAY... (Why I think this...)

WHY? You ask.. would I venture out on a day like today?? (Springhill from 3rd to 7th was complete ice!!)
Because IT'S MONDAY! The BEST day to put your home on the market!
Who am I kidding? .. Any day is a good to list your house ...but -- LISTEN UP -- I have decided that certain days are BETTER than others --
BECAUSE:
EYES! MORE EYES are on your listing at the beginning of the week than the latter.
Our local Multiple Listing Service posts your property as a NEW LISTING and keeps it on the "NEW" list for 2 days. After that it falls into the sea of "active" along with the other (as of today) 855 active residential listings in our MLS.....
Who doesn't like to check out the "New" list?? You'd check it out, wouldn't ya?!
NEVER LIST ON A FRIDAY!! There are several agents out there that don't work Saturday (and bug out early on Friday) so your chances of getting viewed on that "NEW" list will dwindle.
Call me if you want more info... I'm going back out into it ...to please a little munchkin dressed like a gymnist!

No comments: