Monday, September 17, 2012


Now I need YOU to help ME find a house!

Today I got a call from a PRODUCER of an HGTV show...

(Wow.. that's fun to say...)

Have you seen "You Live in What?"

Well.. they want to find something HERE to showcase on that show! 

I asked her why Terre Haute.. she said they want to focus on the Midwest.. "Plus Terre Haute is know as..  known as.. " 

I'm just waiting b/c I have NO idea what she's gonna say..

"The CROSSROADS OF AMERICA!"
Dang Right!!


So.. anybody have an idea?  A crazy building that's been turned into a residence?  Just a downright odd place converted into a house?

The stipulations are:

1.  The family/owner has to have done the conversion themselves.

2.  They must currently live there.

3.  They must be willing to appear on camera.. or have their realtor appear on camera :) (Or maybe I can just sneak in there...)

4.  Be ready for a production crew to come in and work for atleast an entire day.

Let's do it!  I'll be asking around for ideas.. I have to get back to her by this Friday!





No comments: