Thursday, February 16, 2012

'Still be productive when I'm under the weather.. How is that?

('Hoping to escape the perverbial "JINX" that comes with the following comment:)  "I have avoided all but one tiny cold this season!"

However, some of my FB peeps -- not so lucky. 

I know something that might help you do-what-you-have-to-do even when you're under the weather!  (I should be paid for this but alas.. I believe in it so much I'm willing to spread the word for free..)

Starbuck REFRESH HOT TEA, straight, -- get a Venti -- or as Georgia says: "Go big or go home!"  ...and I'm especially fond of the shop at 25th and Wabash.

It's the mint blend and the tarragon in it.. Last winter I started throwing tarragon into several dishes I made -- in an effort to ward off the croop.. turns out I can only take so much of the stuff in straight "herb" form... but I can drink the tea all day!

A bonus (or what Starbucks considers a bonus..) get yourself a gold card.. buy 15 drinks and that 16th tea is FREE.  Hey!  If you're cold hangs on for two weeks... it's entirely possible!  (I know, I know! I'm rollin' my eyes with you!)

Oh.... we all know there's no gaurantee.. but it's worth a try.. it seems to work for me!  Be well sick friends!!  And drink up!!

No comments: