Sunday, April 8, 2012

I'm learnin' as I go!



See these eggs?  I found them today while scrounging up old plastic eggs to hide for the kids. 

Amazingly, I managed to find 35 that were given to us by different grandparents.  (Thank you...they REALLY came in handy today!)

However, these 8 eggs... I remember buying them 4 years ago for my little preschooler.  She was going to have an Easter Egg Hunt at school.. her first year of preschool.. first Easter Egg Hunt at any school.. maybe even first hunt ever.. we DO shelter these kids!

She was to bring 8 eggs with her name on them for the teachers to hide and then hunt, hunt, fun, fun... Yay!  (See how I put the heart on the "I"?  I thought it made them EXTRA special...)

Would you have known to put candy in the eggs?

I really don't remember that being anywhere on the paper...

But, ALL the other kid's eggs had candy in them. 

The little kids went outside, hunted for their eggs, brought them back into the classroom, opened them up, ate their innards (candy), and had an Easter Party.

Woops..

This year I knew to put candy in Gina's school eggs.


(These are not them.. these are from today... we put change and candy canes in their eggs for the "Home Hunt."  It was either that or steal from their baskets..)

We learn as we go! 

We learn to put the candy in the eggs..

We learn what the kids will and won't eat..

We learn what pushes our husbands buttons..

We learn the best way to negotiate with other realtors..

We learn how to be successful..

We learn what habits are harmful..

We learn how to be a better believer..

AS WE GO!
(Or were you born knowing all this stuff?? ...That would just not be fair!)



No comments: