Saturday, May 5, 2012

Catchin' up as it's been a few days...

Hey!  Did you run in the Indy Mini today?  So many of us Hautians do.. I was thinking we should have a Pre-Mini in Terre Haute on the weekend before the Main Event.... Fun idea? 

Aww I didn't do the mini.. but I did just get in from my 3mi in the 'hood.



Did you happen to hear the news...??  I didn't get a chance to post it on FB but several of my fellow agents did. 

Our office pended 100 (ONE HUNDRED) sales in the month of April. 

Wow! 

That's HUGE!! 

Pended sales are contracts that were accepted and signed by both the buyer and the seller. 

So now ...guess what us peeps at Coldwell Banker are gonna do...?

C'mon ONE guess is all ya get...


(...Like we need a reason! Ha!  We celebrate the fall bdays, the spring bdays, ..we celebrate the start of our sales meetings!!) 

But what a GREAT reason this one is!!!

(*Another good sign the market is on the up and up... I'm hearing there are a few new agents being hired.  I just got an offer from a "newbie" this past week.  A very well written offer I must add...)

So, if you were at the Indy Mini .. Cheers to you!  ...And I'll repost my earlier FB status update as you probably would have missed it...

Going to an Open House this weekend?


3 words of advice:

1.) Go in to as many as you can.  I know you've looked at alot online but a house can appear completely different in person.

2.) Play your cards close to your chest with the agent at the open house.. They are the listing agent and it's a good idea not to spill the beans about which features your in love with.  (But it's ok to leave your phone number... I promise they will NOT sell it!!)

3.) First thing this coming week.. go get pre-approved.  If you decide to make an offer you will have more power behind you and will look more attractive -- right off the bat -- to the seller.

Have a great weekend!!

(Final Note:)  KY Derby is about to start.. I am cheering for Bodemeister  ...There I've got it in writing incase he wins!!


No comments: