Thursday, October 1, 2009

Big Hills ~ Little Mountains

What to call my blog? I'll give this some thought, may change it one day..maybe soon ..maybe not.

Big Hill's refer to my sweet little girls and my ...sometimes not "sweet," but always my partner in ANYTHING -- husband..my love.

Little Mountains...the challenges we have to face. Wether we face them as a family or as individuals, I hope those mountains never remain ominous in our lives. But that our faith, however great or small at any moment, will move whatever terrifying, annoying, or just-plain-in-our-way mountain we run into.

And there are mountains currently on our horizon. I am not scared. I think about them and pause for a moment sometimes. I know if I wanted to I could slip into fear. But, I also know that on the other side of that mountain is where I want to be! On the other side of that mountain is freedom, security, MY GOAL. I want to move that mountain AND I'M GOING TO!

Lord, meet me here in the morning after you've sat by my bedside all night watching over my little family. Touch my mind as I lift that coffee cup and give me wisdom to make the right choices. And Lord when you see that it's the right time MOVE THAT MOUNTAIN FOR US! I am waiting on you...moving my feet...and thanking you in advance.

No comments: