Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello? ....God?

I am totally sold on this idea... I think God gave me a wake up call this morning.. literally -- via the phone... Hmmm? ....well, here's what happened:

I was having a wonderful night's sleep...one of few.. on my freshly laundered sheets AND PILLOWS (thanks to my hubby....I may go into our laundry situation at another time..) Suddenly the phone rang. I always feel the need to jump up and answer the phone as if I have been up for hours doing mouth exercises... 'Hello?' No answer.. the phone is still ringing... I picked up the other extension.. 'Hello?' Dial tone.

Oh well, I'm up. I fall on the couch and turn on the tv. ABC, Charles Stanley. He's talking about how to handle conflict. Practical advise on what to do, what to say. I REALLY NEED THIS!!

My job, as a realtor...this is good advice. My marriage...always looking for good advice. Thank you Charles Stanley...and thank you Lord for the wake up call!

No comments: