Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stuffed myself tonight!

Why can't I resist free food? I have a problem with free food. I can be such a good little weight watcher until someone hands me something for the all-too-irresistable price of ZILCH...and then I grab it and inhale it.

Tonight's show was at the Holiday Inn. A cheesy little free meal to intice myself and another member of the pto to use Club Choice foods for our fall fundraiser. They started poppin' frozen pizzas out of the portable toaster oven and I thought I hit the jackpot.

Uuuuugggghhhh!

~~~~

'Shopped at the Mall with G today. She is such a little trooper and a really fun kid to have around. She kisses me. She grabs my hand. She talks about clothes. ...This was after she joined me for our weekly weight watcher meeting. I love that girl and all the time we are able to spend together.

It used to be E that I ran around with everyday.

I must not overlook all the "firsts" that E and I will still enjoy together. She's getting bigger but she still needs me to come along and part the waters with her.

I am really happy to grab her hand and jump on the ride!

No comments: