Monday, April 5, 2010

Open mouth, insert .....

Remember Bambi?



Cute little Thumper holdin' onto his foot or his ear... saying in his super cute little Thumper voice "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."



I repeat that many times to my girls while they toddle around. Hoping to instill in them to always be positive and if you can't say something nice about a person -- keep your mouth shut!

Again, the sound of the needle being dragged across the record....

I thought I was in the clear. I thought this agent was gone for good. I thought I was right when I said what I said about her anyway.

I came into the office this morning and "this agent" was putting for-sale signs in her trunk.

"So your back?" I ask.

"For the summer!" she answered.

Ugh! Here's a thought Deb.... take your own advice.

The RealEstate business is unique in that we work cooperatively with our competition ALL THE TIME (I hope, I hope, say a prayer...)

We all know that it is very important to watch what we say.

Always be positive and don't say anything about someone that you wouldn't say to their face (my husband's motto.)

Oh! But isn't it awful when we have to be reminded?

No comments: